Celllabs SK2 Omega Seal oil & Krill Oil 30s X 3
In CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil, Astaxanthin, a potent marine-based antioxidant, visible as pink substance on the krill’s body, is present as a powerful natural preservative, increasing the krill oil antioxidant potency to at least 48 times stronger than fish oil, in terms of ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), and approximately 200 times more stable and resistant to oxidation.
- Prevents sunburn, radiation damage, cataract formation and most common cause of blindness and age related macular degeneration
- Slow down process of skin-ageing
- Protects brain cells and aid optimal functionality, prevent neurodegenerative diseases. e.g. Alzheimer’s
- Smoother blood flow for better heart health
- Reduces bad cholesterol (LDL) in body
- Increase good cholesterol (HDL) in body
- Alleviates pain and inflammation from rheumatoid arthritis
- Relieves dysmenorrhea and PMS
- Increases concentration power & memory
- Helps brain cerebral growth of infants and children
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Increases joint comfort
- Fights premature ageing
- Protects cell membranes
- Improves liver function
Comparison between CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil & Fish Oil
1. What is CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil?
It is a combination of oils derived from OMEGA-3 rich Harp Seals that are from Canada, and krill, small crustaceans that look like shrimps from the Antarctic Ocean.
2. What are the benefits of taking CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil?
Because it is rich in OMEGA-3 fatty acids in phospholipid form, it provides a variety of health benefits for the cardiovascular system, brain, nervous system, bones and joints. CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil also contains a naturally occurring potent antioxidant called astaxanthin, which protects against cell-destroying free radicals.
3. What are phospholipids?
Phospholipids are key structural components of human cells, important for the functioning of cell membranes. Availability of phospholipids in our bodies directly affects how well our cells, tissues and organs function. OMEGA-3 phospholipids found in krill are more efficiently absorbed through the intestinal walls into the body compared to the OMEGA-3 triglycerides commonly found in fish oil.
4. What is astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring powerful antioxidant found in the red pigment of krill. It can cross the blood-brain barrier to alleviate oxidative stress in the body’s tissue, as well as in the eyes, brain and central nervous system.
5. Who should take CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil?
OMEGA-3 fatty acids cannot be produced by our bodies and need to be supplemented by food sources. Our modern diet is woefully suffering from an OMEGA-3 shortage meaning we cannot get the necessary fatty acids from food alone, even if we tried. But those concerned with their cardiovascular and joint health should definitely make CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil a regular part of their daily regimen.
6. I am already a fish oil user, do I still need CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil?
CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil is better than fish oil because it is quickly and directly absorbed into our bodies. As an added benefit, CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil does not leave a fishy aftertaste as experienced with fish oils.
7. Does CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil interfere with any existing medication or therapy?
CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil may interfere with anticoagulant (warfarin) therapy. There are no data on safety of CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil for pregnant or lactating women. Please consult your doctor before taking CellLabs SK 2 Omega Oil if you are allergic to shellfish.
In stock (can be backordered)